All 1 audio Review

Twisted Thunder Twisted Thunder

Well done man. Musician to musician, this takes a deal of effort and most people don't see that (I read that one assholes comment). The music fits the name, which I usually like to do for my own music to create a concept. Awesome stuff, keep it up!

Hyperion666 responds:

Thanks. My music is definately different. I don't judge him for not understanding really, I just wanted to make it clear that he was pointlessly slandering someone just because his mind can't comprehend something. We have a lot of hate in this world, not just because we seem to resolve things by eye for an eye, but mainly because we just don't seem to understand or choose not to understand one another. My music, as I explained on his comment, is meant to do things to the listener, but for me they are my memories and feelings. The only thing that lets others know I was here. People say time is just an illusion, I don't see it as that. Time is only an illusion if you want to measure distances. Time is actually the only thing that signifies that you are here, right now and was, maybe not in the future, but we never really disappear anyway. We just seize to be us. So this is my method of measuring my life as it flows through time. Thank you for listening, to my story.